Sunday, May 12, 2013

12th May 2013 (世上只有 – Joey Yung)

The song that I chose for today is “世上只有” by Joey Yung. I chose this song for today because it is Mother’s day today and this is a song made for mother’s day. The direct English translation of the title is “There is only”.
The lyrics of the song are about mother. At the beginning, it said that perhaps it would be easier to look at you and say “thicker than water”. From the day that I was born to infinity, you have been my support, motivation and my purpose of life. You had made me cry, smile and make me feel the love is true. Thanks for taking care of me and giving me the unlimited love. No matter how difficult it was, you had always put me first, worried that I had not received enough protection. I know that you also have your dreams, but you had decided to spend your life on me. Thanks for taking care of me and the love that you game me over the years. I love you mum. Hope you will like the song.


世上只有 – Joey Yung

2 comments:

  1. I appreciate your translations so much! As someone who was born in HK but moved to US shortly after, I have a hard time understanding Cantonese songs. Will you also be able to translate Joey Yung's 新貴 as well? Thank you so much! -H

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi H,
      Glad to hear that you like my blog :D
      I have just wrote of the song for today post, enjoy :)
      http://scasongaday.blogspot.com.au/2016/10/23rd-oct-2016-joey-yung.html

      Delete