Tuesday, May 7, 2013

7th May 2013 (好想哭 – Emil Chau)

The song that I chose for today is “好想哭” by Emil Chau. The direct English translation of the title is “Wanted to cry”. I chose this song today as the title perfectly describe my feeling. My emotion these days are very fluctuating, I can swing from being happy to sad in a few second. I was still quite happy this morning, but just a few minute ago I heard something negative and my feeling just drop.

The lyrics of the song are about the protagonist can’t let go of his love toward his ex-girlfriend. The protagonist said that when he kisses her eyes, he see eternality; he kisses her nose and she can’t forget him. Lastly he kissed her lips. But he can’t recall how long ago that was. He can only remember to the time when he spent a few nights at her place. He wanted to cry, to cry out all the bitterness of being helpless. He knows that there would be no one to calm him down. He thought that a few years later he would have got used to the pain. But now a few years have gone by and he can still feel the pain. He recently had seen her with another guy. He looks down at himself as he still cares for her so much. Hope you will enjoy the song.


好想哭 – Emil Chau

No comments:

Post a Comment