Thursday, May 23, 2013

23rd May 2013 (我好愛你 – Ivana Wong)

The song that I chose for today is “我好愛你” by Ivana Wong. To be honest, I never really notice that Ivana got this song. Though I have heard it many time in radio drama. When I first listen to it, I didn’t like it too much as I found the tempo is too slow. Perhaps it was the radio dramas, now when I listen to it, it seems to paint a picture in my head. The direct English translation of the title is “I love you so”.

The lyrics of the song are about love. At the start, the protagonist said that she is happy because she meets him, she is sad because their story is too beautiful. Perhaps getting to know each other is already lucky, and fallen in love have created a legend. She is happy because she look far in the future, but sad because they make too many promises. The snows are white and she is trying to hold up her tears. She loves him so and need him so much. She now got him, but worry that she will lose him. They hugged each other and they had loved each other so deeply, so she tries not to think too much. She said he is too beautiful, and she loves him so deeply. Lack of oxygen had made her lost control of herself. If one day he decided to dump her, waking up from the perfect dream wouldn’t be too bad, but she wishes that she could delay the pain. She loves him so. She said she will remember for live how to say “I love you” to him to melt his heart. She loves him so, and he love her so. Hope you will enjoy the song.



我好愛你 – Ivana Wong
Sorry I can't link the only copy from YouTube as the uploader disable the video for embed sharing, but here is the link to the video "我好愛你@王菀之我來自火星演唱會08"

No comments:

Post a Comment