Wednesday, March 28, 2012

28th Mar 2012 (Nature Boy - Nat King Cole)

The song for today is “Nature Boy” by Nat King Cole. This is the original version of the song and it is a very old song. It came out in 1948. Of cause I am not that old to hear this song when it first came out :) I heard this song the first time around a few months ago on a TV show. I was amazed by the intro, it have a very strong orchestra feel. Apart from the music, I also like the lyrics. It is very simple, the main message is repeated two times in the song and it is very direct. The message is “"The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return". This is very true. To be honest, I am going through one of the lowest points in my life, and it is because of incident I feel the unconditional love from my family. So hope you enjoy this song as much as I do.

Nature Boy - Nat King Cole


No comments:

Post a Comment