Sunday, March 25, 2012

24th Mar 2012 (The Closest thing to Crazy - Katie Melua)

The song of the day is “The closest thing to crazy” by Katie Melua. I love this song, and it brings back lot of memories.

I remember when this song first came out, I was still in high school, in fact the last year of high school. It was the time when I was so busy preparing for my final exam. One day when I was having dinner, I heard this song on TV in an ad. I instantly fall in love with it. I don’t know what about the song that I love, but it just stuck in my head. Back then, internet wasn’t that fast so it was also hard to track down more info on the song. So when I heard the song the second time on TV, I quickly grabbed my pen and paper and copied down the song name and the artist. It was the first time I heard the name Katie Melua, but her voice have already stuck in my head. Each day I quite look forward to dinner as I know that sometime during dinner I would hear some part of this song (in the ad, of cause). I remember I promise myself, after my final exam, I am going to buy myself this CD. And 2 months later, I got this CD overseas during my vocation. It was the first ever English CD that I got. I remember the first thing that I do was to play this song and then play it again and again. I think after a few days it already became the most played song in my iTune play list. So here you go today, hope you will enjoy this song as much as I do.

The Closest thing to Crazy – Katie Melua


No comments:

Post a Comment