Wednesday, July 27, 2016

27th Jul 2016 (說散就散 – JC)

The song for today is “說散就散” by JC. JC is a new artist, the next “J” artist from Leon Lai’s company, following Janice Vidal and JW (both have now left Leon’s company). For some reason Leon seems to sign up female singer with name starting with J. My impression of JC is that she has a rather powerful voice, she can definitely sing, but her voice is a bit too deep for my liking. Anyway, the direct English translation of the title is “Breakup when it was said”.

The lyrics are about the protagonist feels that she and her boyfriend no longer be a good match because they have grown up. She said: “Have a hug, then pretend that we were never together, alright? It is too late to even explained. Forget it, it doesn’t matter what I give. I ignored myself because I meet you. No solutions, very scary, that me was too weak. Always tried to do the best without caring for myself, I was too stupid. Couldn’t say it was love, don’t lie, let just say it was a bit of like. It wasn’t hate, stop resisting, stop pretending to be sad. Just pretend that I was too annoying, I keep hurting myself non-stop. I told myself, love is like this. A bit of careless and become too crazy. Have a hug, then understand that we couldn’t be together forever, alright? If we own each other anything, then forget about it can we? Forget it, no matter how much I give out, it is still not enough. I finally got saved, I don’t want to make fun of myself again. Can’t help it, isn’t it great? Both of us couldn’t stay. Keep forcing ourselves to be together, we will get tired. Don’t regret, even if we missed out, in the future, you will still think of me sometime. So it is not too bad. When I am not around, will you be sad? Could you be as free and easy as I am? Couldn’t say it was love, don’t lie, let just say it was a bit of like. It wasn’t hate, stop resisting, stop pretending to be sad. Understand everything, and forgive everything. I tried to search for the answer, and the answer is simple. So simple that it is rather sad, because we have grown up. We are forced to accept, because we have grown up, we both just decided to breakup when we said breakup.” Hope you will like the song.


說散就散 – JC

No comments:

Post a Comment