Monday, July 25, 2016

25th Jul 2016 (一走了之 – Shiga Lin)

The song for today is “一走了之” by Shiga Lin. This is Shiga’s latest song. Many of Shiga’s song have an official English title, and this one is no different. The official English title is “Let me go”.

The lyrics of the song are about love. The protagonist said: “The rain on the car’s windows suddenly gather together. The two that got home suddenly become silence. The fake feeling of being close probably couldn’t save it. The generous comfort makes me feel sick. The shakiness around my mouth let others understands. Slam stop the car, need to breakup. Why hesitate? Because of the heavy rain so couldn’t leave? Or worry that I am too weak? Understand the freedom of breakup, why still beg. About to leave, but couldn’t find an excuse to stay. Goodbye only need to wave your hand, why take over my right hand? Like you were trying to get me to accept that you didn’t love me enough. To show off your kindness, all to give me a bit more protection. But really I would be more comfortable if you are crueller. Understand the freedom of breakup, why still beg. About to leave, but couldn’t find an excuse to stay. Goodbye only need to wave your hand, why take over my right hand? Like you were trying to get me to accept that you didn’t love me enough. Got off the car on a rainy day, let the cloths and eyes get wet. Understand that those that need to leave got to leave, as we could never get to the end anyway. Before leaving, I wouldn’t make a noise to make a fool of myself. Come on say it out, don’t make me sing this ending song solo. I can clearly after the sky clear up, regardless how deep the relationship was.” Hope you will like the song.

Related posts:


一走了之 – Shiga Lin

No comments:

Post a Comment