Sunday, July 10, 2016

10th Jul 2016 (交出我的心 – Anita Mui)

The song for today is “交出我的心” by Anita Mui. This was a theme song for a TV drama. The direct English translation of the title is “Hand out my heart”.

The lyrics of the song are about the will of the protagonist to give to love. She said: “Hand out my heart, come and hand out my heart, I am willing to give the truth in my heart. I am willing to get into it, all the way into it; not caring about the reasons and the results. Hand out my life, all because of a love heart. Paying for every truthfulness. I am willing to become, wish that I could become, a true woman. Fully in love, let my heart to be deeply enjoyed. Giving out a refreshing smell, to touch and to get closer. Let my heart to exchange for your limitless luck. Giving out my heart, giving out all my heart. I am willing to give out every of my happiness. Love is lighting me up, wish that love will light me up; not scare to have the fire of love to burn my whole body. Giving out my life, all because of a true heart. Letting the beauty to be shared with you. I am willing to accompany you, and I wish that you will let me to work hard for my life to achieve full marks.” Hope you will like the song.

27th Nov 2014 (別說愛情苦 – Anita Mui and Andy Lau)
17th Nov 2014 (似水流年 – Anita Mui)
25th July 2014 (心仍是冷 – Anita Mui and Anthony Lun)

交出我的心 – Anita Mui

No comments:

Post a Comment