Saturday, July 23, 2016

23rd Jul 2016 (失戀的意義 – Janice Vidal)

The song for today is “失戀的意義” by Janice Vidal. This is Janice’s latest song. The melody and lyrics of the song were written by Charmaine Fong, another artist that I also like a lot. The official English title of the song is “Reason for crying”.

The lyrics of the song are about letting go of the past relationship and move on. The protagonist said: “Play an old song. The song is strong, describing you and I. Couldn’t sing, the song that you don’t like. The past relationships, so much that I have learned. Hearts that have been wounded, mine is not the only one. So what reason do I have to get you to think of me. Killing me softly, when the string music start to play, my eyes will start to turn red, only I cared. So tell me baby, how much you need me. Remembered each day, learn the reason for crying. Singing a song that cry. The popular songs are too classic, no need to replay. Singing for you, the ups and downs are too clear. So the reality is much lonelier. Body and heart are crossing, like tug-of-war. Really, you are just like a random person that passes by. Crying because of reason, making this life reach. In the forever changing world, until I learned to kiss and hug my lessons. Still the same feeling, shouldn’t have keep asking. Eventually will find the best. Killing you softly, forget about his shadow. Search for the beginning of the happy life, waiting for someone to say yes. Let go of your wilfulness, silliness and childish, perhaps that could also count as a difficult history. Being able to be in love with him perhaps was fate. Learned, the reason for crying”. Hope you will like the song.

Related posts:


失戀的意義 – Janice Vidal

No comments:

Post a Comment