Monday, March 26, 2012

26th Mar 2012 (Please - Janice Vidal)

Today’s song is “Please” by Janice Vidal. She is a singer from Hong Kong, but she is a mix (half Korean, half Pilipino). This is one of my favourite songs of her, from her only English album. Different to many other Chinese singers, she actually has a fair number of English songs even though her target audience are Chinese. Sadly she is not making that many songs these days due to the news that she was involved in (partly because of the fact that her sister got caught taking drugs).

This song is from the album “Morning”, which came out in 2009. It is very rarely that a Hong Kong singer would take the risk of producing a complete English album. Sales were quite good as well. I particularly love this song. Again, I don’t know why, but since the first time I listen to this song, I have looped it over and over for many times. Hope you will enjoy this song.

Please – Janice Vidal


No comments:

Post a Comment