Tuesday, March 20, 2012

20th Mar 2012 (Invisible Wings - Olivia Ong)

The song of the day is “Invisible Wings” by Olivia Ong. Olivia is a singer from Singapore and this is one of her many English songs. Like many other Chinese singers from Singapore, she made her name overseas first, but differently she started off in Japan. I think Olivia got a lovely voice, and this song is one of the songs that I have been keep looping over and over.

I especially love the lyrics of this song. It tells us that when we are unhappy, we should think about our hopes and dreams. One day we could fly up high with our invisible wing to reach our goals. (I have probably made the song sounds a bit stupid with my bad writing skill, but please try out the song, it is really a beautiful piece). Hope all of us can have a pair of invisible wing.

(Just for your information, this is a cover song from a Chinese song call “隐形的翅膀” (meaning “invisible wing”) by Angela Chang. But I think the English version by Olivia is a lot better)

Invisible Wings – Olivia Ong



No comments:

Post a Comment