Sunday, August 13, 2017

13th Aug 2017 (愛近在眼前 – Stephanie Ho)

The song for this week is a reader request. The song is “愛近在眼前” by Stephanie Ho, it is the ending theme song for a TVB drama. The direct English translation of the title is “Love is close to the eyes”.

The lyrics of the song are about the protagonist looking for love. She said: “In the dark, accompanying to my side, no matter how scary the reality is. Nothing to worry, even it is all dark. Very brave, even though still crazy. Sour, bitter and hot are all sweet. Take that as a memento, and uses it as a shield. Need to be a bit more self-confident, a bit more tough, get ready for the fight. Praise and applause, I will still be willing to be behind your back. So when day time passes and the stars covered the sky, then I could see the light. There are some unforgettable wounds, I wish that I could have your encouragement. With the time disappearing and it is the moment to leave, then you realised that you couldn’t let go. Love can use to fix everything, the simplest thing still remains its beauty. In the light, the only spot, even though it is right in front of you. Twinkling, sadly never noticed. Very brave, even though still crazy, I am in front of you now. Sympathy or nostalgia, differ only by a thin line. Ring, mist and smoke; clouds, covering the eyesight. I wish that every day we could be together discover many different colours. So when day time passes and the stars covered the sky, then I could see the light. There are some unforgettable wounds, I wish that I could have your encouragement. With the time disappearing, it is the moment to leave, then you realised that you couldn’t let go. Love can use to fix everything, the simplest thing still remains its beauty. No need to bring up the sadness, the voice of the heart is slowly being covered. Never thought to leave behind a legend, only wish to see the bottom of your heart. So when the day time passes and the stars covered the sky, then I could see the light. There are some unforgettable wounds, I wish that I could have your encouragement. With the time disappearing, it was once closed, but now reopened. Small but valuable, I can be average but at the same time beautiful.” Hope you will like the song.

Related posts:


愛近在眼前 – Stephanie Ho

1 comment: