Monday, August 21, 2017

20th Aug 2017 (有淚多好 – Phil Lam)

The song for today is “有淚多好” by Phil Lam. I heard this song on TV today and I really like it. The direct English translation of the title is “So good to have tears”

The lyrics of the song are about how we should appreciate things, having tears means that we have feelings, we didn’t just let things passes by like it was unrelated to us. The protagonist said: “That day when I graduated, I through the hat to the sunny sky. I cried, as I could never let go of that happiness on my face. I was so fresh, didn’t know the danger, so always been the target to made fun of. Sad, looking through the mirror, with tears I gain my spirit, unlimitedly. Couldn’t forget the feeling of departing with my best friend. Unnoticedly, parents aged, and I felt hurt. So, my eyes need to have tears to come out. Remind me that the feelings in my life are all ok, haven’t lost them yet. Looking up and see the light, so I know I need to treasure my tears, accompanying me through the beauty, ugly, sadness, happiness, coldness, warm, business and the downfall. Being numb is very scary. Thanks to have tears accompanying me, searching for the proof of growing up. The moment when I break up, the sky turned dark, so sad. Crying without words, hard to understand how to forget the person that I love. Once we entered, then we will have the upper hand, easily to get closer. Ended, you and I are both exhausted, a team of famous person. We will hold up the winning cup, and hug. So, my eyes need to have tears to come out. Remind me that the feelings in my life are all ok, haven’t lost them yet. Looking up and see the light, so I know I need to treasure my tears, accompanying me through the beauty, ugly, sadness, happiness, coldness, warm, business and the downfall. If I have to keep living, unavoidably I have to love and hate someone. Emotions shaken everything, the ground break, the sky opened by the thunder. The wind blow, the flower dropped from the tree, the sea splashed water. A cup dried, it contained my tears. Still got heart, still got life, then quickly catch up. So, my eyes need to have tears to come out. Remind me that life is full of ups and downs, need to able to accept it, to let it go. Looking up and see the light, so I know I need to treasure my tears, accompanying me through the beauty, ugly, sadness, happiness, coldness, warm, business and the downfall. The mist that existed, thanks for the company of tears, become the proof of memories.” Hope you will like the song.

Related posts:



有淚多好 – Phil Lam

No comments:

Post a Comment