Sunday, September 3, 2017

3rd Sep 2017 (我錯 – J.Arie (雷琛瑜))

The song for today is “我錯” by J.Arie. This is a reader request :) It is a theme song for a movie. The direct English translation of the title is “My fault”.

The lyrics of the song are about love. The protagonist need to leave her other half, but she is worry that he couldn’t let her go. She said: “Breathing will have an end, why it is so hard to accept. Assume that after getting rid of me, everything will be as good as before. Wanted to be together for ever, and lover never be apart. Together for live, knowing that it will be boring, but it will not be enough. If I leave now, please don’t hold onto your sadness. Really, you can change to another partner at night. The bad luck bumped into me, and destroyed me. No sadness, but I worry about you. Don’t know whether time could heal you. You never tasted the feeling of lost, the feeling of losing. Without me, who you can rely on. Scare to think of me, as the smile will feel like it lacks something. If I leave now, the stupidest thing is to frown. Turned around and to see the other opponent. The bad luck bumped into me, and destroyed me. No sadness, but I worry about you. Really, the happy me, already gained too much. You never blamed anyone, you said that you are lucky to have me this lifetime, so stupid. Sadness and happiness are all surrounded me. Protected me until today is enough. Loved me too much, loved me too much, making me not wasted my life. Loved me too much, loved me too much, obsessed with me. Know me too well, known me too well, if you aren’t happy, my fault.” Hope you will like the song.,


我錯 – J.Arie (雷琛瑜)

1 comment: