Saturday, February 25, 2017

24th Feb 2017 (等你回來 – Jacky Cheung)

Hello reader, sorry for not posting anything for the last 3 weeks, I have finally returned :D I have finally moved to Hong Kong. It took me a while to pack, moved and settled down. Work in Hong Kong are surely much more demanding, I often go home after 6:30pm, but the beauty is that even when I go home so late, many shops were still opened so I could still shop around. I am still very busy, so probably wouldn’t be able to write post as frequently as before, but I will try to write a post when I got some free time.

Enough, let’s get into the song. To fit my return theme lol I have chosen “等你回來” by Jacky Cheng. The direct English translation of the title is “Waiting for you to come back”.

The lyrics of the song are about love. It said: “Helpless is the endless wait; helpless is when we are in love yet we have to be apart. Even when the road is far, I am waiting for you to return in my heart. Looking forward is like gazing at the sea. So leaving made us realised the patience of love. So leaving doesn’t bring any sadness. Maybe I am not used to all the trouble, but I know there are fate in life. With you I understand that love will never change. With you, we will search for the courage of being alone. With you we will share the pain of separation. The world within our heart is a place that is full of love. Looking forward to be closely together again in the future. So leaving make us have more love in our heart. So after goodbye make us realised how colourful love is. Wish that we could always be in love, with true heart we could find our future. With you I understand that love will never change. With you, we will search for the courage of being alone. With you we will share the pain of separation. The world within our heart is a place that is full of love. Looking forward to be closely together again in the future. Looking forward to be closely together again in the future.” Hope you will like the song.

Related posts:
26th Nov 2015 (等你等到我心痛 – Jacky Cheung)
25th Dec 2014 (Merry Christmas I Love You – Jacky Cheung/不思议で素敌なクリスマス – Hiroshi Sugita (杉田裕))
16th Nov 2014 (明日世界終結時 – Jacky Cheung)


等你回來 – Jacky Cheung

1 comment:

  1. Good to see your new song post again, Sunny! Hope you have a busy, wonderful and rewarding time in Hong Kong. Thank you always for new songs :)

    ReplyDelete