Friday, July 11, 2014

11th July 2014 (忘記你我做不到 – Jacky Cheung)

The song that I chose for today is “忘記你我做不到” by Jacky Cheung. The direct English translation of the title is “Forget you, I can’t do it”. This song was from 1996 and it was very popular back then.

The lyrics of the song are about love. It said, when there is love, there would also be hate, a lot or a little. Having happiness and will also bring you problems, unless you don’t want both. Comparing to your tenderness, everything else became unimportant. Without you, every minutes and seconds become painful. When there is love, there would also be hate, a lot or a little. Wanted to be together forever in the first time, saying goodbye is too careless. Seeing you leave without turning your head, it burns my heart. Minutes and seconds gone by without you, who cares whether the sun is shining. Forgetting you I can’t do it. No matter where you go, it is best if you are on my side. If promises are not trust worthy, then what bring us together? Forgetting you I can’t do it. No matter where you go, it is best if you are on my side. If love is a painful slough, then let us run away together. Hope you will like the song.




忘記你我做不到 – Jacky Cheung

No comments:

Post a Comment