Thursday, July 31, 2014

31st July 2014 (都是你的錯 – Kelly Chan & Ronald Cheng / Kelly Chan / 月亮惹的禍 – Phil Chang)

The song for today is “都是你的錯” by Kelly Chan and Ronald Cheng. This song is the Cantonese cover version of Phil Chang’s (張宇) “月亮惹的禍”. I will focus on the duet version here, there is also a solo version by Kelly, the lyrics of that are slightly different to the duet version. The direct English translation of the title is “All your fault”.

The lyrics of the song are about love. As it is a duet song, I will label Kelly’s lyrics with F:, Ronald’s by M: and when they sing together, T:. F: All your fault, even carrying is wrong. M: You still have to put that unwilling feeling on your face. F: All you fault, even letting it go easily is still wrong. M: You once cried about it. F: All your fault, even sacrifice is wrong. M: And you wanted me to explain why I become so cruel. F: All your fault, even being crazy about you is wrong. M: You still care about me. T: So how could I let you go. F: If you don’t have the gut to be together for the rest of our life. M: Then please don’t fall in love with a person like me. F: In your dictionary, M: “Just go”, T: is still cruel to me. F: If everything that you said couldn’t be true, M: Please don’t fall in love with a person like me, T: really I am just too serious, so I will remember hatred. There is no need to care about my feeling, and there is no need to hurt me so much to dump me.

I have also linked to Kelly’s solo version and Phil’s original version, hope you will enjoy them all.




都是你的錯 – Kelly Chan & Ronald Cheng


都是你的錯 – Kelly Chan



月亮惹的禍 – Phil Chang

No comments:

Post a Comment