Sunday, July 13, 2014

13th July 2014 (出走地平線 – Gigi Leung)

The song for today is “出走地平線” by Gigi Leung. I remember I used to loop this song many times a day as I like how energetic it feels. The direct English translation of the title is “escaping equator”.

The lyrics of the song are about running freely in our imagination. It said: Explore, our inspiration is fully charged; from traffic light to the temple. Explore, discovered from focal point; the car disappeared and the white horse appeared. How exciting, explore, imagination could turn true. No need for an air ticket, just hop onto my magic carpet. I need to face the open field, let my heart go freely and no facing software. Let me expose equator, and I would see my favourite characters living inside. Take off my robe and flip the map. Whether it would be the edge of the sky or the corner of the sea, I will cross it. On the way, I will tell my dreaming angel to put down her lipstick. Forget our worries and collects rocks, it is time to escape our city life. Running on earth, I will call my dreaming angel to join my journey. The new, stylish broken leafs will become my robe, there would be no need for an air ticket, just hop onto the magic carpet. Hope you will like the song.



出走地平線 – Gigi Leung

No comments:

Post a Comment