Sunday, July 20, 2014

20th July 2014 (Lonely – Grasshopper/濡れた髪のLonely –池田聡)

The song that I chose for today is “Lonely” by Grasshopper. This is one of Grasshopper’s classic songs. The song came out in 1991 and it was a big hit. This song is the Chinese cover version of a Japanese song called “濡れた髪のLonely” by池田聡.

The lyrics of the song are about love. The protagonist said “Lonely! Is Lonely the only thing left on Earth? In this sold distance world, it is impossible to chase after that girl again. Didn’t stop lonely, so when I got bored, I got lonely. In my half dreamy state, I woke you up, because without you my life would be meaningless. It is like being trapped behind a thousand walls, bumping into them a thousand or millions times, but every time I was disappointed. No matter early or later, I wishes that you would accept this relationship once more. If there is a chance, please let me know. During the day, I felt lonely; at night, at evening at midnight I feel lonely. Every day, every minute I dream of you, would there be a chance that you could release me from my craziness of you. When I am alone, I feel lonely; but I also feel lonely when I am with many others. I call your name when I am drunk and when I woke up after my hangover.  Without you, my life is meaningless. Getting back that broken dream, just wishing that there could be one more time, for that I tried to show you all my love. No matter early or later, I wishes that you would accept this relationship once more. If there is a chance, please let me know. During the night, I felt lonely; at night, at evening at midnight I feel lonely. Every day, every minute I dream of you, would there be a chance that you could release me from my craziness of you. When I am alone, I feel lonely; but I also feel lonely when I am with many others. I call your name when I am drunk and when I woke up after my hangover.  Without you, my life is meaningless.” Hope you will like the song. I have also linked to the original for comparison.


Lonely – Grasshopper


濡れた髪のLonely –池田聡

No comments:

Post a Comment