Saturday, July 26, 2014

25th July 2014 (心仍是冷 – Anita Mui and Anthony Lun)

The song for today is “心仍是冷” by Anita Mui and Anthony Lun. This song was very popular in the 90’s, it was a theme song for a TV drama. The direct English translation of the title is “Heart is still cold”.

The lyrics of the song are about love, how the protagonists had been through many different relationships and still haven’t found the right person. The lyrics sung by Anita will be shown by F: and Anthony will be M:, and when they sing together, T:. A: Seeing it through, my heart already got used to it without sigh. Sneers get dispersed, covering the brightness in her dream. Relationship is just like cold rain, very repetitive, making me often experience separation. M: Have been loved and had been through pain, because disappointments love to hug me. Hidden arrows all shotted at me, making me sitting by myself. Not many lover accompany me we I grow up. Love likes to make fun of me, making me keep falling and hard to keep up. T: I still care for you, but it kills me when at the end the love will get transfer to someone else. In the long cold night, my dreams gets bigger, and slowly I started to get used for these bumpy relationships.  The stars up in the sky are like eyes that are hiding its tears. But crying sadly wouldn’t bring back your youth. Now being alone, I sigh silently, and it left behind an endless icy cold road.  I still care for you, but it kills me when at the end the love will get transfer to someone else. In the long cold night, my dreams gets bigger, and tomorrow I will continue my way into these bumpy relationships. Hope you will like the song.




心仍是冷 – Anita Mui and Anthony Lun



No comments:

Post a Comment