Thursday, July 17, 2014

17th July 2014 (神話.情話 – Emil Chau & Chyi Yu)

The song that I chose for today is “神話.情話” by Emil Chau and Chyi Yu (the older sister of Chyi Chin, more on Chyi Chin see: 16th Jul 2013 (外面的世界 – Chyi Chin)). This  song was a theme song of a famous TV drama. The direct English translation of the title is “Legends. Love words”.

The lyrics of the song are about love. It said, love is happiness, sadness, revel, emotion or perhaps become legend in the future. Love is an agreement, habit, time, white hair and it also make us scare and happy at the same time. Total forget about ourselves, but we can still promise each other for life. In the future if someone asked, we both would fleet to the high sky. Love is smile, is crazy laugh, is stupid laugh, is joke or perhaps it exist because we scare about lonely. Love is what price, for what reason, at what place, and what causes it to give warm to this world. Who would still ask for more, as  there is a dramatic ending. Who could bear the ending,  as they would search for each other regardless what happened. Ar, when we are together, fire would arrive in the snow. Love is burry and it was there at the very beginning; this romantic old story. Love is messy, last life, this life or the next life, we wouldn’t know even if we missed out. Falling into the mortal world, no matter where we go we will be together as life would be meaningless if we live alone. Love is fore and back, always tangle together til the end of this life when we will never be apart. Hope you will like the song.

Other Emil related songs:

Other Chyi Yu related songs:



神話.情話 – Emil Chau & Chyi Yu

4 comments:

  1. I've been a regular visitor, this site is great for people like me. My first language is Cantonese, but I grew up in Canada and didn't pay attention in Chinese school. I struggle to understand some of the lyrics.

    If possible can you translate this song for me? 堆積情感 By Cally Kwong.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, I have just written a post on 堆積情感. You can go to the post through the url below, enjoy :D

      http://scasongaday.blogspot.com.au/2014/07/22nd-july-2014-cally-kwong.html

      Delete
  2. Sorry to overload your requests. But I really would like this song to be translated, it is a classic duet by sammi and andy 其實心裡有沒有我 . I listened to this song when I was 10 and I listening to it again brings back memories

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, I have just written a post on the song :) Feel free to keep requesting, while I can’t promise when I will actually write about them (I still enjoy fulfilling requests on a more random bases), but I promise I will write about them someday (as long as I still remember the requests :p ). You can visit the post for “其實心裡有沒有我” through the url below:

      http://scasongaday.blogspot.com.au/2014/07/18th-july-2014-sammi-cheng-and-andy-hui.html

      Delete