Wednesday, October 28, 2015

28th Oct 2015 (煙霧濔漫 – Gigi Leung)

The song for today is “煙霧濔漫” by Gigi Leung. This song was recorded in one of my favourite Gigi’s album “花火”, which is full of good songs. The direct English translation of the title is “Smoggy”.

The lyrics of the song are about the protagonist felt that it is hard to read the face of the person that she is interested in. She said: “Suspected that you know since the beginning, but why you never speak of it. Like a street light that never give direction. Like fingers that connected for a second but escaped right after. It is hard to proof, and there is no intention to explained. But through our breath, I can confirm. From our eye sight, we developed love, in our words there are no memories of it. Lifting my head up the moon should be in the sky but it was smoggy. Sometime stormy, sometime clear, and slowly it slowed down. Through the light rain, allowed my eyes to investigate your face. Then you smile and the temperature between the eyebrows gets warmer. Smoggy through the road, sometime exciting, sometime annoying, there is no stop for looking forward. If at the end we lose each other, then we should use these moments, like firefly, wanted to give you my life in a night. Why we have to age? Why I want the fabric of that dress. Accompanying this massy dance step, I could never hug seriously. I suspected that you know since the beginning, but why you never speak of it. Just let the eye sight to hug the eye sight.” Hope you will like the song.

Related posts:


煙霧濔漫 – Gigi Leung

No comments:

Post a Comment