Monday, October 19, 2015

19th Oct 2015 (記念悲 – Sita Chan)

The song for today is “記念悲” by Sita Chan. It bring some sadness to me when I listen to Sita’s songs, as it reminded me that a person with a beautiful voice like this had passed away. The title of the song is playing with words, it pronounced as “紀念碑” meaning “monument”. But as you noticed, it uses different words, the first word means “remember”, second word means “think” and the last word means “sadness”, so the title could be translated as “Remember sadness”. This song was a theme song for a movie.

The lyrics of the song are about love. The protagonist said: “Let the love from yesterday to end now. At the end, love cut through the heart. The lies got exposed, crying when everyone was gazing at me angrily. Too much hope in love, and it will make losing worse. Heard that the more you love, the more likely it will end in pain. This idea never sinks in my head, easy to pick up but hard to let go. Still love you, still remembered. We were arguing, but why we love each other more. I still love to think of you, so sad. Even that time when we were in a silence war, I still think of it with a smile. So sad that I deliberately twisted my memories. Even I knew that you were lying to me, but I still treasure your flower. I used everything of mine, but I still couldn’t win a bit of love from you. Do you care how much I am hurt? Next year today will you still be good? Still love you, still remembered. You were beautiful even when you were angry, worry that I will still think of you at night. I still love to think of you, so sad. Couldn’t communicate with you even we meet on the street, I will accept it even when I cry.” Hope you will like the song.



記念悲 – Sita Chan

3 comments:

  1. Hi there!

    Could you do 'House of Cards' by Hacken Lee? Recently heard it from his concert w/ Joey...

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, I have just wrote it for the post today :) you can find it here:
      http://scasongaday.blogspot.com.au/2015/10/21st-oct-2015-hacken-lee.html

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete