Saturday, October 17, 2015

17th Oct 2015 (小幸運 – Hebe Tien)

The song for today is “小幸運” by Hebe Tien (田馥甄). This is a theme song of a recent Taiwanese movie “我的少女時代” (Our Times). The official translation of the title is “A Little Happiness”. For those that don’t know, Hebe is one of the members of the popular Taiwanese music group S.H.E.

The lyrics of the song are about love. The protagonist said: “I heard the sound of rain falling onto the green grass. I heard the school bell from a distance. But I haven’t heard your voice seriously calling my name. When I was in love with you, I didn’t understand emotions. It was only after that I realised how deep it engraved into my heart. Why didn’t I realised that meeting you is the best thing in my life. Perhaps back then, I was too busy smiling and crying, too busy chasing the comet in the sky. It is usual to forget who is the person that protect you even in strong wind and rain. So it was you, the happiness that I really wanted to keep. So we were really close to love. It was for me to fight against my fate, accompany me to stay in the rain. Every scene was images of your pure heart. It was luck that I manage to meet you. But I have lost my right to cry for you. Wish that at place that I couldn’t reach you have open up your wing. The one that you will meet, how lucky she will be. Youth is a journey that is full of troubles, containing the beauty of slow realisation. Couldn’t thank you in time for you giving me the courage to let me become myself once again.” Hope you will like the song.



小幸運 – Hebe Tien

No comments:

Post a Comment