Friday, October 9, 2015

9th Oct 2015 (陽光點的歌 – Kwan Gor)

The song for today is “陽光點的歌” by Kwan Gor (吳業坤). I quite like his songs. While his last song didn’t feel very much like his style, this song is much more like his kind (I guess it is because this song was written by his friend who also sings with him in some of his videos on YouTube). The direct English translation of the title is “A song that is a bit more sunshine”.

The lyrics of the song are about how to face sadness. The protagonist said: “You want to make a wish? Heart is full of passion, there are resonances. No matter how wrong, there will still be people to listen. Light wind blow, allowed you to be more yourself. Full of dreams? Other said that you have wake up yet? You should, with a louder voice, to correspond. I say 1234, you say 1234. In the future there are more danger, in the future there are more hurdles. I am glade that at least you and I were once naïve. The world is so complex that I am not daring to count. Open the online map, but couldn’t find the route of my life.  Taken care of politeness, light wind blow, not much words but I know. Worry that a few years later I wouldn’t have the energy. Laugh in pain, cry with laughter until we are old. I say 1234, you say 1234. This is a song with a bit of sunshine, this is a song with a bit of wind, remember that you once were young. I say 1234, you say 1234. In the future there are more danger, in the future there are more hurdles. I am glade that at I were once naïve, remember the beginning. The big city buried my voice, only you held up your ears. Because of this I yelled, not dare to slow down as there isn’t much time left. I say 1234, you say 1234, singing the free song, sing this pure song, remembered that you once were young. I say 1234, you say 1234, if there are so many danger, if there so many hurdles, I am glade that at least you and I were once simple.” Hope you will like the song.


陽光點的歌 – Kwan Gor

No comments:

Post a Comment