Saturday, October 3, 2015

3rd Oct 2015 (情人Happy Birthday – Andy Lau)

The song for today is “情人Happy Birthday” by Andy Lau. This song is a reader request. The direct English translation of the title is “Lover Happy Birthday”.

The lyrics of the song are about the protagonist expressing his love to his girlfriend. He said: “Gazing at you again, my mouth shows a smile. I will think of you all my life. I will not hold back my love, so the world would become a happy place. All my breathing all for you. It was you who carelessly everyday increase the fun in my life. Lover stepping into my heart; all my good memories were caused by you. Please allow me to accompany you, to go through all the goods and bads. I will spent my whole life to think of you every moment. Every moment in this life I would remember, and I will truly wish you on this day, Happy Birthday.” Hope you will like the song.



情人Happy Birthday – Andy Lau

1 comment: