Monday, October 12, 2015

12th Oct 2015 (留住這時光 – Jacky Cheung)

The song for today is “留住這時光” by Jacky Cheung. This song was from 1993, it was written for Hong Kong Tourism Board (back then it was known as “Hong Kong Tourist Association”) for promoting Hong Kong. The direct English translation of the title is “Holding onto this moment”.

The lyrics of the song are trying to say that Hong Kong is a unique place. It said: “Quite, like wind had passed by. Gazing at you could warm me up. If it said that the scenery is touching and strongly attracted. All because of you, you know? You will give me drams. Romantic memories will be bought up again. Who else would be like me, accompanying you to travel the city regardless it was day or night. Let every bit of light shine on your face, making your smile brighter than the blossomed flowers. Everyone will be interested; at this moment we gaze at each other, it will make me forget where I am today. Feels happy, all because you are with me. Making me think of you and this place. Using your sincerity to brighten up the heart, keeping me here and not wanted to move elsewhere. Let every bit of light shine on your face, making your smile brighter than the blossomed flowers. Using your sincerity to brighten up the heart, keeping me here and not wanted to move elsewhere. Keeping me here and not wanted to move elsewhere.” Hope you will like the song.

25th Dec 2014 (Merry Christmas I Love You – Jacky Cheung/不思议で素敌なクリスマス – Hiroshi Sugita (杉田裕))
16th Nov 2014 (明日世界終結時 – Jacky Cheung)


留住這時光 – Jacky Cheung

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sunny, can you translate this song by Wilfred please 思覺失調? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Done :) you can find it here:
      http://scasongaday.blogspot.com.au/2015/10/16th-oct-2015-wilfred-lau.html

      Delete