Sunday, June 5, 2016

5th Jun 2016 (偏偏 – Amanda Lee)

The song foe today is “偏偏” by Amanda Lee. This is one of Amanda’s classic. The English translation of the title is “But but”, the phase in Chinese means that something happened contrary to what one would have expected.

The lyrics of the song are about love. The protagonist said: “Using my bravery, I put on the makeup, carefully preparing to get into the field of love. With all my effort, I put on the night dress, wishing that I could happily keep you with me tonight. Watching your changes in movement. Paying attention to you when you moved across, the changes in slow motion. Listening to your tone of voice when you laugh, the miracle is about to begin. You are right in front of me, but you ignored the challenges from my eyes. You act normal, but never step forward to accept my attracted eyesight. Rushing to dodged to the new location, gazing at your side, your back and your front. My rushing thought started to explored, like I am in the sea, trying to search for the cost line.  Paying attention to you when you moved across, the changes in slow motion. Listening to your tone of voice when you laugh, the miracle is about to begin. You are right in front of me, but you ignored the challenges from my eyes. You act normal, but too lazy to connect with my eyesight.” Hope you will like the song.

Related posts:

偏偏 – Amanda Lee





No comments:

Post a Comment