Tuesday, June 28, 2016

28th Jun 2016 (單身情歌 – Terry Lin)

The song for today is “單身情歌” by Terry Lin. I came across this song today by accident. While I am not really drawn into the song, Terry skill is superb. Terry bring back quite a bit of childhood memory as I grew up at the time when his singing group was very popular. But ever since he become a solo singer I haven’t heard many of his song. He is a very skilful singer, he can sing with a very powerful voice without even look like he used any energy. Anyway, back to the song. The direct English translation of the title is “single love song”.

The lyrics of the song are about love. The protagonist said: “I couldn’t catch onto love. I always watch her walked away. Happy people are all over the world, but why can’t I be one? For love I fight alone. I have already taken enough bitterness from love. Everywhere are people that got lost in love, and I am just one of the many. The lower it gets, the braver the love need to be. Love will confirm dedication. Every single person understand, if you wanted to be in love, then you first must not be afraid of pain. Find the one that you love the most, like the most, attached the most, the closest to say goodbye to single. One that love many, crazily affected, cruel, heartless person all came to give me a scare. So many people are lonely, not many that are happy. Don’t dump me, missed me, and left behind this single me, singing alone. This truthful, infatuation and painful single love song, who is willing to sing along with me?” Hope you will like the song.,

Related posts:


單身情歌 – Terry Lin

No comments:

Post a Comment