Sunday, June 12, 2016

12th Jun 2016 (我不完美 – Robynn & Kendy)

The song for today is “我不完美” by Robynn & Kendy. This is a reader request. The direct English transition of the title is “I am not perfect”.

The lyrics of the song are about facing disappointment. It said: “Perhaps this annoying thing will be short lived, perhaps by tomorrow it will be forgotten. Perhaps I can face everything, but the knot in my heart can’t be untied. I still know how to smile, and I can still act out to be tough. Understand that time passed is good. But I know, I am not, I am not perfect. I admit that I sometime will be painful, will be tired. Sometime I couldn’t hold my tears. I am not, I am not perfect. I admit that I don’t love the truth or lies of this world. I can only remain myself not to care, not to care. Perhaps the world could hear me sing out loud. Perhaps sometime I think of her hug. Ther is still the sky, he will listen to my prayer, God will understand. I am not, I am not perfect. I admit that I don’t love the truth or lies of this world. I can only remain myself that someone will understand you. Sadly, I am not perfect. I admit that on the outside I am tough, but I have a low self-esteem, not allowing the world to see me cry. I am not, I am not perfect. I admit that I don’t love the truth or lies of the world. I can only take a deep breath. Used all my strength, just to say it doesn’t matter, it doesn’t matter.” Hope you will like the song.



我不完美 – Robynn & Kendy

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sunny, do you think you can translate this song for me 命運的意外 by Hubert Wu. Many thanks

    Chris

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Chris, you can find it here :)
      http://scasongaday.blogspot.com.au/2016/06/15th-jun-2016-hubert-wu.html

      Delete