Wednesday, August 10, 2016

10th Aug 2016 (多多少少 – Edmond Leung)

The song for today is “多多少少” by Edmond Leung. The direct English translation of the title is “More or less”.

The lyrics of the song are about a guy wanting to be in love. He said: “So many treated me as a close friend, but so feel breath with me at the same beat. Haven’t figured out who I am, doesn’t really care who I am. I requested too much love from you, yet the same level of caring is lacking. Sadly this is relationship, so it doesn’t need to be fair. So no matter whether it is more or less, I still wanted to be in love to extend the beauty afterward. More or less, I still wanted to have a night of memory no matter what. Having love for once is enough. So many passionate love that disappeared in seconds, so few detailed love. So many troubles and problems, why they have to stay behind? So no matter whether it is more or less, I still wanted to be in love to extend the beauty afterward. More or less, I still wanted to have a night of memory no matter what. Having love for once is enough.” Hope you will like the song.

Related posts:
1st Jul 2013 (祝你旅途愉快 – Edmond Leung)
14th Mar 2013 (一再問究竟 – Edmond Leung)


多多少少 – Edmond Leung

No comments:

Post a Comment