Saturday, August 20, 2016

20th Aug 2016 (不可能 – Pakho Chau)

The song for today is “不可能” by Pakho Chau. This song is a reader request and it is the theme song of a movie. The direct English translation of the title is “Not possible”.

The lyrics of the song are about love. The protagonist said: “Used all the strength to push over the laughter around me. All lost, you and I finally got lost. When we tried to match, our hands have been separated. No more jokes, managing those arguments. It doesn’t matter what you think, laugh if you want. Sadly, I had those few second of hesitation. The closer, the smaller. Even if my heart beating like crazy, but I still wouldn’t believe. I don’t want to lose it, so I wouldn’t stop by this. Everyone said that it is impossible. Everyone said that you look so cute, you must be able to get your love of the life. Used love, or your identity, for bitterness. Treating you well is also my responsibility. Promise because of you, I will do my best. The truthful frog, will he get a kiss? The more I look, the cuter you look. Even if you promised me, I still worry not to be able to see the future. I will let you change all my bad part, even if I have to race against him. No matter how difficult it gets, I will still hold up, as I only worry about being separated with you. Everyone said that it is impossible. Everyone said that you look so cute, you must be able to get your love of the life. Used love, or your identity, for bitterness. Hugging you to avoid bad luck. Being truthful and nice to be a better person. Don’t need to worry about other things. Never believe in impossible. Let me take apart this impossible. Never believe in fate, I will use love to bridge our gap. Being truthful, perhaps one day I will have something in return. I can still carry you forward like before. This stupid boy only need dedication. Never believe in impossible. Let me take apart this impossible. Never believe in fate, I will use love to bridge our gap. Being truthful, perhaps one day I will have something in return. I can still carry you forward like before. The truthful fog will get a kiss.” Hope you will like the song.,


不可能 – Pakho Chau

No comments:

Post a Comment