Sunday, August 14, 2016

14th Aug 2016 (我很想爱他 – Twins)

The song for today is “我很想爱他” by Twins. This is a reader request. The direct English translation of the title is “I really want to love him”.

The lyrics of the song are about a triangular love. It is about a girl (portrayed by Gillian’s lines) with her boyfriend, but she can feel that her boyfriend really loves someone else. The other girl (portrayed by Charlene’s lines) wanted to be in love with that guy as well, but don’t want to enter a triangular love situation. I will represent Charlene’s line by “C:”, Gillian’s line by “G:” and together by “T:”. “C: The sky starts to rain, the umbrella that he holds up is on your side. G: But I am not happy, because I can see that the smile on his face is forced. C: I wanted to love him, but my eyes are lying. It is easier to hide right? To avoid the relationship getting more complex. G: I really wanted to love him, but my logic is arguing. Could it be solved if I quit? Who could give me a good answer? C: Love is burry, sadly I have no courage to choose. G: If I keep not letting go, then everyone will become a loser. C: When love is on the edge of danger, G: would it always be lots of pain? T: Always be bitter? C: I wanted to love him, but my eyes are lying. It is easier to hide right? To avoid the relationship getting more complex. G: I really wanted to love him, but my logic is arguing. Could it be solved if I quit? Who could give me a good answer? T: Love taught us not to let go.” Hope you will like the song.

Related posts:


我很想爱他 – Twins

No comments:

Post a Comment