Friday, September 16, 2016

16th Sep 2016 (從未知道你最好 – Ruco Chan (陳展鵬) and Nancy Wu (胡定欣) )

The song for today is “從未知道你最好” by Ruco Chan (陳展鵬) and Nancy Wu (胡定欣). This is a reader request. This song is a theme song of a recent TVB drama. The direct English transition of the title is “Never know you are the best”.

The lyrics of the song are about love. I will represent Ruco’s line by “R:”, Nancy’s by “N:” and when they sing together “T:”. N: Picked it up, couldn’t forget how to communicate? R: Those that covered by dust, let put them all into the dungeon. N: Freeing my pair of hand and I can achieve it. R: Relearn smile, relearn how to hug. N: Once I pointlessly wasted time. R: I once lonelily waited until the sky get dark then dance alone. N: No warning, and fate is so seamless. R: Who would believe that meeting you is perfect timing. T: We once walked through these road, wondered into the mist. R: to search for the lost kingdom. T: And happiness was always out of reach, covered by dust. N: Standing closer would make it harder to see. R: I once tripped overed, lost and worry, then I decided. T: Rather to go to the island alone. T: I once took the wrong path, shown you that I adored. R: and you didn’t receive my signal. T: Dreams were always too far, the road ahead were too dark. N: Where to find the happy land. R: Avoiding and got drunk, then become too pride. N: Never know that yo are the best. T: Perhaps we will only see it when we close our eyes. N: Couldn’t leave, couldn’t stay, how to communicate? R: Those that I love, when I try to reach them, they back off. N: The two lost heart, will they make it? R: Accompanying each other in this endless journey. T: Fallen into the mist, tried to rush it. R: Too many sad exclamation mark. T: And happiness was always out of reach, covered by dust. N: Until it all healed up. R: Fate already make a path without us noticing. N: Never know you are a treasure. T: Using our eyes in the heart, we could see love.” Hope you will like the song.


從未知道你最好 – Ruco Chan (陳展鵬) and Nancy Wu (胡定欣

No comments:

Post a Comment