Tuesday, September 27, 2016

27th Sep 2016 (黑洞 – Eason Chan)

The song for today is “黑洞” by Eason Chan. This song was from last year, but I recently heard it again on radio and I really like it. I have been looping it since yesterday lol The direct English translation of the title is “Black hole”.

The lyrics of the song are about love. The protagonist wanted to reject the feeling that he had as the love that he once had is giving him pain. He said: “Loneliness is floating, some dreams are real, some are fake. Soaking into the night to slowly give me pain. Everyone had their reason, whether I guessed it right or not. Everyone got it purpose, everyone got it differences. I wishes that it is a dream, the feeling that I had for you when we started. I will have my way of resisting to admit. But nothing works, everything that I putted in are lost. I will laugh in pain, but you will never understand. It is like Mars and Mercury fallen in love, they once had a bright past. But when you moved to a space-time, we lost the connection. Although today we can still hug each other, but we no longer communicate with our eyes. Couldn’t fight against time count down, one type of love, a thousand type of pain. The night is endless, how many black hole are there? Looks like love, and the starry sky delivery it away. We once treasure each other so much, once was truthful and self-confident. But I am now fallen into mid-air. It is like Mars and Mercury fallen in love, they once had a bright past. But when you moved to a space-time, we lost the connection. Although today we can still hug each other, but we no longer communicate with our eyes. Couldn’t fight against time count down, one type of love, a thousand type of pain. In this world at that space-time, I can meet with you in the past.” Hope you will like the song.

Related posts:
22nd Oct 2016 (四季 – Eason Chan)
10th Sep 2016 (歌頌 – Eason Chan)


黑洞 – Eason Chan

1 comment: