Saturday, September 24, 2016

24th Sep 2016 (無心戀唱 – Vincy Chan)

The song for today is “無心戀唱” by Vincy Chan. This is a reader request. The direct English translation of the title is “No mood to sing”.

The lyrics of the song are about love. It said: “For loneliness, I sing until I sigh, see me sing until I yell. For the atmosphere, I go to sing karaoke? Couldn’t release my pressure. Everyone surround me, but no one understand me. Like there are a million audience sitting in front of me. Asking me to sing until I cry, is that you? Am I good enough? No tremolo, like it? High pitch, could make you get closer? Not good enough? Throat feel tired, but I will ignore it. I only worry that no matter how good this song is, it is still not as good as her. Doesn’t matter, even if it has no ending. Low pitch, could make me more loveable? Not good enough? Or noting is as good as her? Even the sky knows that admitting to lose is scary. For love, I am not scare of anything. Train hard, so that you can see me struggle, and so that I will be praised by you. Tried hard to be beautiful, so that you can see? Even for a split second. Everyone surrounded me, no one understand me. Like I couldn’t stand down from the stage. Asking me to sing until I cry, is that you? Can you hear the sadness? Am I good enough? No tremolo, like it? High pitch, could make you get closer? Not good enough? Throat feel tired, but I will ignore it. I only worry that no matter how good this song is, it still not enough to get you to cry. Couldn’t believe that I can’t get you touched. Use fate and love as the main theme. Still not good enough? Or nothing is as good as her? Even the sky knows that I worry of nothing. Without love, then I will be scared.” Hope you will like the song.

Related posts:


無心戀唱 – Vincy Chan.

1 comment: