Monday, April 16, 2012

16th Apr 2012 (I Dreamed a Dream – Susan Boyle)

Today’s song is “I Dreamed a Dream” by Susan Boyle. This song is from a play called “Les Miserables” and this is the song that makes Susan Boyle famous.

I was very amazed when I first heard this version of the song then saw the picture of Susan. When I first heard her voice, I thought she is a young woman, then after that I search on the net to see how she looks like. I was very shock at first as she looks completely different to how I thought she looks, she is a lot older then I what I was expected. I guess that’s why people said you shouldn’t judge people by their faces.

Back to the song. This song is about the character Fantine reviewing her life. Basically this song is about how she had dreams and love, but one day her lover left her and her life has turn upside-down. Although I found it hard from time to time to hear exactly what she is singing, but I quite like this song as the vocal part is very strong. Hope you will like this song.
I Dreamed a Dream – Susan Boyle


No comments:

Post a Comment