Thursday, November 1, 2012

1st Nov 2012 (大約在冬季 – Chyi Chin)

The song that I chose for today is “大約在冬季” by Chyi Chin (齊秦). He is a Taiwanese singer. I chose this song because I heard it from a radio show another day. Listening to it reminded me that this song was so popular back in the days when I was a kid. I remember it used to play everywhere we go, pretty much every time you turn on a radio this song will play. The English translation of the title is “Approximately in winter”.

The lyrics of the song are about the protagonist have to leave and he is saying good bye to his girlfriend. He told his girlfriend don’t cry for him, he wishes she could instead smile for him. She asked him when he will be back and he told her he don’t know, perhaps sometime in winter. I hope you will like this song. I guess if you grow up in the 80’s I am sure this song will bring you back a lot of memories.
大約在冬季 – Chyi Chin

No comments:

Post a Comment