Wednesday, September 30, 2015

30th Sep 2015 (傾斜 – Sandy Lam)

The song for today is “傾斜” by Sandy Lam. This song was quite popular back when it was released. The direct English translation of the tittle is “Tilted”.

The lyrics of the song are very abstract. The protagonist said: “Wind, it is running to a direction with me, like it made up its mind that it wanted to travel through the city. Wind, followed me to drink all the wind in the world, and sing with me time after time. Paris is so attractive, the smell of champagne floated to all direction. The east and west Berline are both very touching. Why am I still thinking of the time when I was with you. Tilted rain, the tilted you and the craziness, kissing me on an angle. Tilted mirror, the tilted coat that was hang upside-down is peaking at me on an angle. Legs must turn a few more times, so that it would stop trying to find you. Heart, how many more night it need to go through to learn to let you go. There are millions of European on the street, they are chating like they don’t know it is getting late. In the night street, hansom boy are so passionate, but I am still wishing that I could be with you one more night. Tilted rain, the tilted you and the craziness, kissing me on an angle. Tilted mirror, the tilted coat that was hang upside-down is peaking at me on an angle. Tilted rain, the tilted you and the craziness, kissing me on an angle. Tilted mirror, the tilted coat that was hang upside-down is peaking at me on an angle.” Hope you will like the song.

Related posts:


傾斜 – Sandy Lam

No comments:

Post a Comment