Tuesday, March 15, 2016

15th Mar 2016 (四不像 – Vincy Chan)

The song for today is “四不像” by Vincy Chan. This is Vincy’s latest song. The title “四不像” literately means “Doesn’t looks like any of the four”, it is either used to describe an ancient mascot/animal that have different parts resemblant different animal, or used as a word to describe something that doesn’t resemblant anything.

The lyrics of the song are about love. On the description of the official YouTube video, it explained that the protagonist tried to get the person that she loves to love her back, even though she knows it will not happen. And so to try to do that, she gave up her personality, her feeling, making herself become a 四不像. She said: “Thanks you for saying that I am a kind person and looks like I like to listen to other people. When I am the best accompanying thing, it really doesn’t matter what I look like. Able to be together, there wouldn’t be without a reason. The best of these pair is that they look like a pair of kind people that just meet. But just to match with you. Who no one asked whether I am willing to do so or not? I am myself, but for you I become nothing alike. Then I have to forget myself to keep you on my side. Being admired, felt like I got hurt. Really, did you understand me? Really what can I talked to you? I we speak the truth? If you really scare to know me, when we first argued, what made you loved me? Forgive me that I never was honest to you. I once forced myself to change just for you, never cared whether that was good or not in other people eyes. When I got the courage to not worry about you disliking me, then I will gain my status to become that person that you most loved. Crazy for you, but have I forgotten my heart? Being too much of myself may get many haters. But when you have tamed me, how happy are you to be with a sheep? If we have never have our own point of view, you may perhaps think that I never get angry. So please be careful that the one you love is not me. Really did you thought to care about me? Really what’s the quality that I have that worth your love? Can you say the truth? If you scare to know me, at the beginning when I was not cute and not nice. I wanted to get this clear. Forgive me that I never been honest with you. I had tried to changed myself for you. I never cared whether it was a good thing or not, if I don’t care to be hated. I feeling good about acting too much, you dare to love me? Who fault was it that one of us love the other much earlier. If I am like myself, would I have forced you to dislike me?” Hope you will like the song.



四不像 – Vincy Chan

4 comments:

  1. Hi Sunny, can you translate this song by twins 下一站天后 please. Thanks!

    Chris

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Chris, I just wrote it for today post :)
      http://scasongaday.blogspot.com.au/2016/03/17th-mar-2016-twins.html

      Delete
  2. Could you translate 親愛的仇人 by Jason Chan?

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, I just wrote it for today post:
      http://scasongaday.blogspot.com.au/2016/04/2nd-apr-2016-jason-chan.html

      Delete