Friday, March 25, 2016

25th Mar 2016 (穿花蝴蝶 – Janice Vidal)

The song for today is “穿花蝴蝶” by Janice Vidal. This is Janice latest song, her first song since she changed company. I am glad to see that she is becoming more active again. The direct English translation of the title is “Butterfly that wear flowers”.

The lyrics, I believe, are about letting go of your old self and becoming something even better and brighter. The protagonist said: “Who is she, who is she, looking at the mirror, there is only a wasteland. Who is she? This tear, is from me, but the feeling already gone. Nothing much, but the tears destroyed the makeup on my face. Clean it up then go to bed. Too tired to act, just stay inside the wall. Eyebrow and the forehead quietly shaken. Putting on makeup for so many years, that they have covered up my tiredness. Who would have noticed that perhaps I am about to be push too much too become crazy. Like butterfly break out from it cocoon, and the blow of the spring wind. I will open my wing, would others admire me? Face shows no fear, fly toward the sunset sky. Don’t care, don’t care, who is touching my skin. Only care that I can feel better. If I can be elegant, then there wouldn’t be any worry in the future. Who am I, who am I, why I dreamed that there would be rainbow after the rain? So sweet that I freed myself. Eyebrow and the forehead quietly shaken. For so long, the role has controlled my face. It is my pain, should I should be able to be agitated. Then I can relax, just like the butterfly break out from its cocoon. The spring wind blow, I opened my wings, could you see me fly? Face shows no fear, fly toward the yellow sky.” Hope you will like the song.



穿花蝴蝶 – Janice Vidal

No comments:

Post a Comment