Monday, March 21, 2016

21st Mar 2016 (勇 – Miriam Yeung)

The song for today is “” by Miriam Yeung. This is a reader request. The direct English translation of the title is “Brave”.

The lyrics of the song are about a girl who is willing to do anything for her love one. She said: “It is not like I scare of nothing. It is not like I am not scare of death. But before the romantic kiss, no matter now rough it is, for you I will treat them all as a flat land. Loving you doesn’t need to make sense. I just wish to use my instant to hold onto you. When I thought of you, the strength that I never got suddenly injected into my soft arms. People around never agreed, and moral wouldn’t accept this. Giving it everything, to a point that I couldn’t feel pain even when I am hurt. Just like crazily chasing after a dream, no matter how other pushes forward, they are still nowhere near how brave I am for you. No matter how red the red light on the road gets, no one would be able to block me. Even if a million horses and a thousand army is in front I will still push. I am not tender, but I am a bit brave. I also wanted to be loved, but I am willing to act as the hero to protect you. Even when you don’t give me a badge, I am still willing to keep going, smile for you to block off the danger. Falling then getting back up, just like a tumbler. Even though it is clear that I will be empty handed, but I will still give it my 100%. No more support, but I am still a bit brave. Those that wanted to be love, they all love bravely.” Hope you will like the song.


– Miriam Yeung


3 comments:

  1. Great song by Miriam. If you have time can you translate this song by Denise 鋼鐵是怎樣煉成的. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, I have just wrote it for today post, sorry it took me so long.
      http://scasongaday.blogspot.com.au/2016/04/19th-apr-2016-denise-ho.html

      Delete