Sunday, October 30, 2016

30th Oct 2016 (寂寞便找我 – Kit Chan)

The song for today is “寂寞便找我” by Kit Chan. The direct English translation of the title is “Find me when you are lonely”.

The lyrics of the song are about the protagonist saying how much she love this guy, yet she feels that they shouldn’t be together. She said: “The fireworks that I wanted to watch with you, is all over the sky long ago. The cherry blossom that I wasn’t to watch with you, now is already dead. No wonder people said that seeing one more day will love one more day, not giving up; this is only enough to lie to yourself. Though of your voice, but forgot about you. Wanted to love your flowers and grass more than you. I can only relay on these feeling to make myself believe that I can love myself. If you are lonely, find me. But the one that make you happy is not me. You didn’t know clearly, even we once loved, what you truly love. If you are lonely, find me, but let’s hope that I am not the one that make you feel pain. The fire that I lit for you; we once needed each other. Don’t worry about what you actually love, stop caring who is right who is wrong. When I thought of your smoke, my breath fly all over the sky. When I thought of your hand, why couldn’t I hold them. I once loved you, so joyful; all because when I was with you, we love living, but worry that our dream will die. Thought of your air freshener, but forgot about you. Wanted to look at your house more that looking at you. No wonder I wanted to be together, but not together. We loved each other, but perhaps I love myself more.” Hope you will like the song.

26th July 2014 (原來只要為你活一天 – Kit Chan)
20th Feb 2013 (揭曉 – Kit Chan)
30th Jul 2012 (越吻越傷心 – William So/William So & Kit Chan)
9th Jan 2012 (擔心 – Kit Chan)


寂寞便找我 – Kit Chan

No comments:

Post a Comment