Saturday, October 29, 2016

29th Oct 2016 (喚回快樂的我 – Anita Mui)

The song for today is “喚回快樂的我” by Anita Mui. The direct English translation of the title is “Called back the happy me”. This song was a theme song for a movie.

The lyrics of the song are about finding the fight person. The protagonist said: “Saw me within the crowd on the street. Who would understand that I am lonely as well. So many surrounded me, but who actually pay attention to care for me? Woo.... Woo. That day I turned around and saw you. Didn’t say a word and you set with me. A face full of naiveness, softly hugging me, making me sing. It is your happy face changed the me from the past. So I sing the love song for you. It is your pure love called back the happy me”. Hope you will like the song.

Related posts:
27th Nov 2014 (別說愛情苦 – Anita Mui and Andy Lau)
17th Nov 2014 (似水流年 – Anita Mui)
25th July 2014 (心仍是冷 – Anita Mui and Anthony Lun)


喚回快樂的我 – Anita Mui

No comments:

Post a Comment