Tuesday, October 4, 2016

4th Oct 2016 (卜卜卜 – Lil’ Ashes (小塵埃))

The song for today is “卜卜卜” by Lil' Ashes (小塵埃). Lil’ Ashes is a singing group consist of two people, 1 male, 1 female. I quite like their song as they sound quite different to other mainstream singer. This is their latest song, the direct English translation id “Bok bok bok”.

The lyrics of the song are about love. It said: “I have arrived here for over ten days, I should have got used to it. I no longer need to do the scary habit that I was forced to do. This pain made me to back off. When no one is around, I will cry. I want this pain to end, but I could hear my heart is bok bok bok. If I can speak, only wish that you could listen alright? If you wanted to yell, pleas lighten your voice. Every time you went somewhere else, you constantly asked me to turn back. Said it was too easy to let go, enough being nice to me. This desert doesn’t only consist of 1 person. Only worry that I also feel lonely and trapped here with you. I have listened to this sad song, and I leaned toward my shoulder to cry. I will go to the end with you, listen the heart is bok bok bok. No need to say a work, no matter how scary it is we will be facing it together. If you want to let go, then please stop working hard. Only treasure happiness, only want to find the true saviour. Reconnected with the world, the heart is bok bok bok. The heart is bok bok bok. How to protect the carrying that you had toward me? Will listen to me, and will also be looking after me on my side. God, created the universe; human, focuses on feeling. With you on my side, it will be enough forever. The heart is beating bok bok bok. The heart is beating bok bok bok. The heart is, the heart is beating bok bok bok.” Hope you will like the song.


卜卜卜 – Lil’ Ashes (小塵埃)

No comments:

Post a Comment