Saturday, October 22, 2016

22nd Oct 2016 (四季 – Eason Chan)

The song for today is “四季” by Eason Chan. This is Eason’s latest song. This song is a reader request. There was a few years when I found Eason’s songs no longer interested me, but the his recent songs have got me interested again. The direct English translation of the title is “Four seasons”.

The lyrics are about growing up. The protagonist said: “I remembered the spring of that year, I was the only one that didn’t realise I was tricked. It was like polluting the air, finally acted. I remember the summer of that year, I owed both friendship and love. Wounded myself on the road of love. At the end, we all moved on, and the scene of the street have changed too. Once again thought of someone’s face, the teenager from the past. Once again pass by the place that it took place, it is hard to avoid the pain. I still cry and couldn’t sleep, as I still remember the arrow that shoot through my heart. I remember the autumn from that year, a sad little swallow fly by. The half dried up branch start to grow near the window. I remember the winter from that year, I was half awoke in my bed, still couldn’t see through the fate. At the end, we all moved on, and the scene of the street have changed too. Once again thought of someone’s face, the teenager from the past. Once again pass by the place that it took place, it is hard to avoid the pain. I still cry and couldn’t sleep, the point where my tears poke through my heart and lung. Through the seasons, things moved on; the butterfly finally changed. Haven’t longing anyone face; the two teenagers from the past. Even if everything play out once again, would nothing changed?  Would still breakup, then tangled together. Pulling out the arrow that go through the heart, thanks without regret. I am grateful of the spring this year, as flower blossom once again giving wishes to everyone. Looking forward for cupid to shoot a new arrow.” Hope you will enjoy this song as much as I do.

Related posts:


四季 – Eason Chan

No comments:

Post a Comment