Friday, October 21, 2016

21st Oct 2016 (第一次告別 – Kwan Gor)

Sorry for the infrequent posts in the past few weeks. I got a little busy with my life lately, so posting during weekdays become a bit difficult. I will try to make it up through the weekend :)

The song for today is “第一次告別” by Kwan Gor (吳業坤). This is Kwan Gor latest song. The direct English translation of the title is “The first goodbye”.

The lyrics of the song are about love. The protagonist said: “I finally have to leave, this is a stage that I must go through when I grow up. You finally have to leave, leaving the garden of Eden and hugging all the stars. I finally shake, this is the time that I have shaken the most. You and I, the most passionate feeling now getting to an end. Love is stupid, is the after taste, is holy. Thanks to the joyful youth, today we can answer. In the future, if we are to be in a relationship with someone else, we need to be more patience. In the past, was too young; in the past, too few lover. Difficult to understand the exquisite of love. It was a pointless joke before, now it become a heartless prank. Today it is expected that we both will have tears. In the future, we will have our own life, our own target. Wait for the next fireworks and burn it together. In our life, it is difficult to avoid the first time to step onto the goodbye bridge. Must let go, can’t regret. Finally need to let go, resist to look back to think about what I did wrong. Tried the most realistic vanity, is it important to look back? Love is passionate, is selfless, is sad. No longer the person from the start, thanks love to growing me up. In the future if people leave, I will lift my head and walk away. In the past, was too young; in the past, too few lover; so I pray for the high profile of breaking up. The stupid photo from the past, now become a burry photo. Today we got introduced like stranger. In the future, we will have our own life, our own target; waited until our wound got healed. In one lifetime, the unforgettable first, become a naïve boy. Let go of your first love and you will naturally grow up.” Hope you will like the song.

Related posts:


第一次告別 – Kwan Gor

1 comment: