Tuesday, February 4, 2014

4th Feb 2014 (每一個明天 – Eason Chan)

The song that I chose for today is “每一個明天” by Eason Chan. This is one of Eason’s classic, and it was one of the first few songs from Eason that got so popular. The direct English translation of the title is “Every tomorrow”.

The lyrics of the song are about love, this song is perfect for wedding. The protagonist said “we should work together to form the future and it will be beautiful. Your road and my path; we will not distinguish between them. When the wind and rain comes, I will not give you up; I will give every tomorrow to you. I don’t know about fortune telling, but I know that we will be great if we synchronised. You are the person that makes me abnormal and strong. Every time I looked at the future, I found you. Everything that I dreamed and hoped for are all because of you. You are my future and you never gave up on me; you created my future. I never looked at the sky to read the star sign, and never tried to ask the star sign about the future. I know that no matter how bad it gets, I would be happy because you are with me. God bless my love one, give her forever laughter and let her taste my bias love. God bless my lover, as she is with me, I don’t feel my life as tasteless and I learned love. I don’t know about fortune telling, but I know that we will be great if we synchronised. If I am abnormal and become strong, there are no secret as it is all because of you. God bless my lover, let her be loved for her whole life. God bless my lover, with her I never feel dull and I learned love. You are my future and I will never give you up, I will love you every tomorrow.” Hope you will like the song.



每一個明天 – Eason Chan

3 comments:

  1. Hello, can you help me translate this song?
    it's from Eason -大開眼戒
    the lyrics is too deep for me, don't really understand..but i do like this song very much..
    thank you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jess, thanks for reading my Blog. See the latest entry:
      21st Feb 2014 (大開眼戒 (A.K.A. 打回原形) – Eason Chan)
      http://scasongaday.blogspot.com.au/2014/02/21st-feb-2014-aka-eason-chan.html

      Delete