Friday, February 12, 2016

12th Feb 2016 (原來是妳最可愛 – Andy Lau/ほんの短い夏 – 伊勢正三)

The song for today is “原來是妳最可愛” by Andy Lau. This is a reader request. This song is the Cantonese cover version of “ほんの短い夏” by 伊勢正三. The direct English translation of the title is “So you are the cutest”.

The lyrics of the song are about the protagonist’s feeling toward the girl that he loves. He said: “the sun is still shining during dawn, there is no competition on this long road. Which direction is reality, which is the dream? Up until now, I will no longer be speechless. Say goodbye to the past, keep waiting. Sad, trying to cover up by staying in the crowd. Which day was yesterday, which day is today. Perhaps I will not be passionate again, living normally in the future. Sadness hopped onto the wind to travel across the sea already. Our relationship will not change. The sad pace will be with you, or did I treat you with my true heart? Let me get the one that I truly love, even if she is in the dream. So you, the one that is next to me is the cutest.” I have also linked to the original as usual, hope you will like the songs.

Related posts:

原來是妳最可愛 – Andy Lau



ほんの短い夏 伊勢正三


1 comment: