Wednesday, February 10, 2016

10th Feb 2016 (24 – New Youth Barbarshop (新青年理髮廳))

The song for today is “24” by New Youth Barbarshop (新青年理髮廳). This song is their latest song.

The lyrics of the song are about life. It said: “Have you found the happiness that you want? OR have you already forgotten the feeling of life? Do you still dream when you watch the aircraft take off and land? So how many things haven’t changed? Still fallen in love with the small things? Recorded the warmest moment? Do you still uses your skill to freely used the mall? There are lots of rules in this world. Reasoning and lessons taught you to stay within your ability. But there is no paranoid to tell you to catch on with your passion for life. Every time I opened my photo album, going through each cell, I will always think of the past. I still thought of you, do you? Thought, and thought of the past. Suddenly I am over 24. I still love naïve, still like simplicity, still like to smile. Thought, so many had changed. Suddenly I am over 24. Although I still don’t keep to many of the rules, and I still love freedom. 24, really, I still don’t want to get old yet. Have you grown up to a point that you no longer trust love? Really into it, yet you got hurt. Do you still keep the touching moment from the past? Are there other things that touches you? The things that you said you wanted to protect, do you still got the courage? Still haven’t given up at the end? How many of these you learn to compromise and gave up? Every time I opened the photo album, and go through each cell, I always thought of the past. I still think of you, do you? We appeared because of love. In the past, your parent put your happiness as priority. Growing up is the turning point, realised that promise might not always become true. Then no one will promise you to get happiness. There are some people that spent their whole life just wanted to find this feeling back. Remember all this busyness will only bring happiness to the people around you. Many years later, you will own many things. Wish that you didn’t use your freedom to exchange for the stuff that you own. The truth behind happiness is to meet many of the people that you love. Having a simple life could be your biggest dream. Thought, and thought of the past. Suddenly I am over 24. I still love naïve, still like simplicity, still like to smile. Thought, so many had changed. Suddenly I am over 24. Although I still don’t keep to many of the rules, and I still love freedom. 24, really, I still don’t want to get old yet. 24, really, I still don’t want to get old yet.” Hope you will like the song.


24 – New Youth Barbarshop (新青年理髮廳)

No comments:

Post a Comment